Thursday, February 2, 2012

Poems! the safety that rain brings squid in my ear tentacles wrapped round my brain beak feeding on the wax lush but not lusted after the wrong people have paid the right ones off sitting on a park bench reveling in the safety that the rain brings when my heart starts up again you'll be the first to know when i throw myself into the fire i'll pull you in with me --------------------------------------- moon is full moon is full violins explode day slips through my fingers let's not waste the night mouth is open breathe slivers of lust into me arms wrapped round your slippery tomb ------------------------------------ Habitat I want to live inside his head Set up a recliner and a TV And wait Until he says something 'Cause when he looks at me Or when I look at him I melt into a puddle Right before his feet Uh-oh Here comes a man With a mop

No comments:

Post a Comment